Why I Chose to Pursue a Career in Information Technology

6:49 PM Admin 0 Comments

binary numbers
        After graduating in High School, I have already plans for my future. First, that is to choose the right course, complete the degree and seek for a job. 

The First Step: Choosing the Right Course:
       Basically, my decision in choosing a course was based on the trend on 2007. Information Technology was one of the courses that they said offers many opportunities compared to other courses. Then, I found that the course was interesting so I took up the entrance exam at the Bicol University and took up Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.

The Second Step: Completing the Degree:
      The course was difficult and challenging yet I tried my best to complete the course. I have successfully done all the projects and the rest of the requirements needed for me to graduate. 

The Third Step: Seeking for a Job
       I completed the Degree of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. I have stayed in the university for four years. I have worked hard and I have dedicated my time and effort to complete the course. I have grasped the abilities and skills of an IT so I am bound to be an IT Professional. Hence, I chose to pursue a career where my skills and capabilities are fitted.

           Now, I am looking for a job where I can use my skills and put them to practice. I want to be a Systems Analyst someday. I enjoy analyzing, evaluating and summarizing ideas. A systems analyst is essential to be able to come up with the best project or product. 

          For now, I am taking the training for the Search Engine Optimizer (SEO) conducted by the SL BPO. I realized that I want to become a SEO. It is a challenging job but I find it enjoyable. Like what other people say, it is better to look for a job where you can enjoy what you do. Therefore, I have decided to pursue a career as a SEO. I have been doing my best to learn from the training and I know that this training will be a way of helping me find a job.

0 comments: