Absolutely Not Just Another Band! We Are the In Crowd

4:46 PM Admin 2 Comments

“If this is what you think is honest, honestly, I think I’m gonna freak out!” You ought to know this line. It’s from a band (one of my favorite bands now) called: We Are the In Crowd. 
One day, I ran out of songs to play: meaning, I wanted something new. So, I went to Youtube and looked for a new artist/ band. I was starting to get bored when suddenly, a link caught my attention. The title was: We Are the In Crowd – Never Be What You Want (Acoustic).  I hit the play button. Viola! I found another great band!




Taylor Jardine: Vocals
Jordan Eckes: Guitar/ Vocals
Mike Ferri: Guitar (bass)
Rob Chianelli: Drums
Cameron Hurley: Guitar


A male and a female artist with great vocals are just fantastic! Tay’s vocals are incredible as well as Jordan’s. Mike, Rob and Cameron know how to handle their instruments. I can listen to their songs for hours! 


I am currently waiting for the release of their new album. I already checked out the other songs from their album Guaranteed to Disagree:  Both sides of the Story, Lights Out, We Need a Break and For the Win. I’m looking forward to see their new music video! I’m such an addict. But hey, you should check them out too. You won’t regret it!



Oh, another thing. I just can’t help but say something about the issue that Taylor Jardine sounds like Hayley Williams. Why do people keep on comparing bands to Paramore and other famous bands out there? Why don’t you give this great band a chance? Like what real fans say, “Shut up and just enjoy the music!” 

2 comments: