Come On Y’all, It’s Christmas Time!

3:40 PM Admin 1 Comments




Wake up the happiness. Shake up the happiness!




Now, now… I know I've been away for some time. I’ve been busy and I owe you an apology. Sorry. Anyway, I’m back! I won’t wait for another week to write a new blog post. Also, I really want to write this one because I have a new favorite Christmas song!

What are your favorite things during this season? If you’ll ask me, I have a lot of favorites. The songs? The gifts? The lights? The FOOD? (Yes, I capitalized the word on purpose. Haha) Nah, my favorite thing is spending Christmas with my family and friends. You won’t ask for anything more if you have the best people in your life, will you?

I don’t know if you notice it but things (and people too) look different during this season. I don’t think silent nights and jingle bells have something to do with it. I guess, the atmosphere is so light that’s why people feel so happy and contented. His presence might be the main reason (I strongly believe so)  why this is the season to be jolly.

If you look around you, no matter how messed up the world may seem, there are still a lot of things to be grateful about. You may not have a perfect life but there are other aspects that are more than perfect. You should be thankful! Just look at the bright side and you will be happy and contented.

To inspire you more, here’s a video of Train’s Shake Up Christmas Music Video. I first heard the melody in a Coca Cola advertisement. Then, I just learned that it was an original song of Train. Watch the video. It’ll put a smile in your face and will let you feel what real Christmas is about. Merry Christmas!




1 comment: