I'll Love You for A Thousand Years

2:29 PM Admin 0 Comments





“I have loved you for a thousand years. I’ll love you for a thousand more…”


Now, now, can you believe these lines? How superficial is that? Ok, don’t get me wrong. I’m not taking this literally. I mean, this is just like saying something like “I love you forever” which can be the most romantic and heartbreaking line you can hear from your loved one. Forever is a very long time. It’s beautiful, yes it is. However, usually, that beautiful promise is broken and forgotten before we can even say F-O-R-E-V-E-R.  


I once believed in love. Maybe, I still do. (Ok, I still do). I don’t know how I can even say this but love is indeed a very powerful thing. It’s like magic. It can be the most beautiful thing in the world. Well, if you and that someone know how to fight for that love. 


Some of you may have been heartbroken in the past or maybe now. You have experienced a lot of pain and sorrow which made you a BITTER person. That’s not so bad. We really go through all these stuffs sometimes. The most important thing that you should know is that there are things and situations that we should accept. We should learn from our experiences, from our mistakes. We cry. We get angry. We even curse those people we once loved. Still, we can not deny the fact that we love them. We loved them.


True love, eternal love, whatever. When I got my heart broken, I thought, happy endings are just found in the movies or in TV series dramas, etc. They aren’t for real. Later, I realized, maybe it isn’t. Maybe it’ll work for me too.  Not now, but maybe someday. To convince you more, here’s a perfect song: A thousand Years by Christina Perri (Breaking Dawn movie soundtrack). When I heard the song, it brought me to Cloud 9. Yes, that’s the feeling. Well, after listening to Christina, I was convinced that love is still possible.  Can you believe it too? 





0 comments: