Are You a Music Addict?

1:00 PM Admin 0 Comments

musical note
      



Rock on!

      We are all a rocker in our own styles.  We listen to different kinds of music, different bands, and different genres.  Look around you. Surely, you can see someone wearing earphones and enjoying the rhythm from the songs on his playlist. 

        I have a knack on finding my favorite band’s/ artist’s songs, albums, videos and other stuff about them (sometimes I even research about their biographies).I research on the lyrics of their songs for me to be able to sing along with the songs. I even try to learn the guitar chords of the songs. I don’t delete songs in my playlist. I just keep on adding new songs and I listen to them everyday. Call me an addict. But hey, I’m sure you have the same kind of habit!
From the moment you wake up, you turn on the radio. You keep on scanning the radio stations. What are you looking for? Absolutely! You always look for the songs that your ears love to listen to. If the DJ is not playing good music, what do you do? You turn off your radio, get your earphones and listen to the songs in your playlist, right? Then, whenever you are surfing the net, you look for something about your favorite artists and bands. Are they releasing a new album? Are their new music video released? When and where will their next concerts be? These are just some of the things that you want to know. See. You are a music addict too!

0 comments: