My Favorite Bands (Female Vocalists)

10:39 AM Admin 4 Comments

        “Pia! Turn the music off! It’s too loud and too noisy” my mother told me, one day. I just laughed and decided to use the headphones so I can continue listening to my music. I listen to bands in pop rock and alternative genres. I can’t help it. I always want to play it loud and I want to sing along with the songs but I can’t since “they” can’t bear to listen to my type of music. I learned to appreciate these kinds of music since 2006. Another “problem” popped out when I learned to appreciate bands with screamos. I simply love listening to the screams. I can remember my brother saying, “Click next. The song is too noisy.” I said, “Jeez, Kuya! I want to listen to ESTK! Go to the living room and find peace! Haha” 

Thank God, I have my earphones! I can listen to them all day.I actually have 224 songs in my cellphone’s playlist. Most of the songs are from my favorite bands. Here is a list of the bands with female vocalists that are currently on my playlist:

1. Paramore - Genre: Alternative, Pop, Punk, Rock

Hayley Williams

      Hayley Nichole Williams (born December 27, 1988) 

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

2. Eyes Set To Kill- Genre: Metal, Post- Hardcore

Alexia Rodriguez
 Alexia Rodgriguez (born January 27, 1992)

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

3. Flyleaf- Genre: Alternative metal, Christian Rock, Alternative Rock, Hard Rock

Lacey
Lacey Nicole Mosley (born September 4, 1981)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

4. VersaEmerge- Genre: Alternative Rock, Experimental Rock, Pop Punk

Sierra Kusterbeck (born December 18, 1990)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



5. Evanescence- Genre: Rock/ Alternative

Amy Lee
Amy Lynn Hartzler (née Lee; born December 13, 1981)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





         I really love them. They rock! Want to know more about them? Watch out for my next blog posts! :)

4 comments:

  1. ate.. paturo po gumawa ng website! jeje!renevic po ito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four of these are my favorite bands!! Haven't heard of Eyes Set To Kill. They sound good though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try listening to them. However, if you are not into hardcore, I won't recommend it. They do screamo but I adore the female vocalist's voice.

    ReplyDelete