7:20 PM Admin 1 Comments



Living in the Real World
Ain't it Fun by Paramore

"Ain't it fun, living in the real world? Ain't it good being all alone?"

Ain't it Fun by Paramore

Yes, I know. I'm blogging about them again. I still love the band though they sound so different without their badass drummer (Zac Farro) and their monster-of-a-guitarist (Josh Farro). They went down to just Hayley Williams, Jeremy Davis and Taylor York.  Anyway, it's been a while already and I know a lot of you have moved on already (or not). 

Maybe the Farro brothers' exit had caused me to "grieve" a lot that I started to "ignore " Paramore. I was just like those fans who got their heart broken because of what happened. However, like most people, we move on and get over it eventually. So, I began listening to them again. Monster, Now, Still Into You and now, I keep playing this one song "Aint it Fun". I really enjoy listening to it. It's more of a fun song that leaves you feeling better and you may even feel like dancing because it's just too good. 


"So what are you gonna do when the world don't orbit around you?"


The line strikes me and I can't help but laugh because it's like the band is telling me "So what are you gonna do if we stop producing music that you used to hear?" Haha. 


Before I wrap this post up, I just want to share my thoughts (I came up because of the song XD). "Life won't be easy and the world won't make it easier. You may face a lot of troubles and problems that may make you feel down. You just have to remember that you can have fun while facing all life's challenges. If there are people who make your life miserable or laughable, face them with a grin. ;)"



1 comment: